cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marcel Bariou" <bar...@brasnah.com>
Subject Basic questions about deployment and mount
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2002 01:58:23 GMT
Hi everybody
I've done the cocoon install with apache integration, with JK and so on ... It's OK it works.
I check with the <Context/> element than It seem I can place the install zone of Cocoon
where I want , not necessary in the Tomcat install, it woks (but is that correct ?). After
the install I've only the cocoon.war file in place, no more.

But I don't understand how to deploy in an other way than the use of cocoon.war, could somebody
tell me more about. For example how to install the subtree from the build zone of cocoon.
The question is, if I want to create a sub application I need the mount directory, but I've
no mount directory. Certainly I miss something. Could somebody brings me some light about
this issue?
Great Thanks for your help
Marcel Bariou
Merci pour votre attention <> Thanks for your interest <> bariou@brasnah.com