cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marcel Bariou" <bar...@brasnah.com>
Subject PHP Generator class PhpGenrator not found
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2002 13:28:20 GMT
Tomcat 4.1.12
Cocoon 2.0.3
J2SDK 1.4.1
Linux 2.4.7.10 RH 7.2
Apache 1.3.27
PHP 4.2.3

Here are the facts, could somebody brings me some light about this issue, please ?
- PHP works correctly !
- Without PHP Cocoon works correctly !
- Insite the main sitemap.xmap of Cocoon, I declare Php as a generator with org.apache.cocoon.generators.PhpGenerators
as source file
- I place phpsrvlt.jar inside cocoon.../src/li/optional with the jars.xml update and later
I put it also in .../jre/lib/ext   (maybe stupid ?)
- Inside the main web.xml inside the Tomcat conf directory I declare PHP with net.php.servlet
as <servlet-class> element, I've some doubt about the class name ?
- Cocoon is built without any error message.
When I start Cocoon I've an exception, it's enable to find the class org.apache.cocoon.generators.PhpGenerator

Thanks a lot for your help

Marcel Bariou
Merci pour votre attention <> Thanks for your interest <> bariou@brasnah.com
     Web Services, Documents, connaissances => http://www.brasnah.fr