cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Lee V" <ld_grif...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: using more than one request parameter
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2002 19:38:43 GMT
Have a look at this.

<map:pipeline>

   <map:match pattern="some_pattern">

   <map:act type="request">

    <map:parameter name="parameters" value="true"/>

     <map:aggregate element="html">

      <map:part src="cocoon:/oooh{someParamName1}"/>

      <map:part src="cocoon:/aaah{someParamName2}"/>

     </map:aggregate>

    </map:act>

    <map:transform src="context://mystylesheets/test.xsl">

    </map:transform>

   <map:serialize type="html"/>

   </map:match>

  </map:pipeline>