cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Cottiss" <rcott...@adsconsult.com>
Subject Using SOAP Response in logic
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2002 13:09:00 GMT
Hello,

I have tried several techniques to try and get a value from a SOAP
response to use as the value of a cookie. The closest I have got is to
capture an XMLFragment using a xscript transform. But I have been unable
to get a string from this fragment for use in a call to the builtin
cookie logicsheet. A more general question might be 'How can I use
dynamic XML in logic within a generator?'

Would Cocoon benefit by the addition of one or more 'Processor' pipeline
steps between the generator and transformer?

I am using Cocoon 2.0.3 on Tomcat.

Thanks, Robin

Robin Cottiss
Applied Decision Support