cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Josema Alonso" <alo...@aafunky.com>
Subject SimpleFormTransformer problem - not working in 2.1-dev?
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2002 02:05:03 GMT
Dear all,
I'm trying to use the transformer but it seems something's going wrong. I've
searched through all the sitemaps and couldn't find it in any of them. I
checked the API and the .jar and I see it's still there, so I defined it
like this:
<map:transform logger="sitemap.transformer.simpleform" name="simple-form"
src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.SimpleFormTransformer"/>

Then I tried to use it in a pipeline like this:

<map:transform type="simple-form"/>

But I get an exception in the sitemap.

I removed the pipeline and the exception is still there. It's very clear and
it is something about Avalon not founding the transformer component, and as
I told you before, it's sitting there in the .jar with the rest of the
transformers...

What to do to make it work? Any ideas?

Best.