cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christoph Stocker" <chris.stoc...@gmx.at>
Subject URL Rewriting
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2002 11:13:57 GMT
hi all!

i use cocoon2.0.2, winxp and weblogic6.0sp2

i use cookies for session handling, but i dont want to do use cookies.

i want to use url-rewriting in my cocoon-action. has anyone code
examples how to do inside the action or links to pages who to use
url-rewriting in cocoon-actions.

now i use the session to put information between action and my website.
can i use it also with url-rewriting?

another question to weblogic:
how do i turn on or off in my weblogic to use cookies for session
handling or not. because in
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/developing/webapps/session.html it says,
"Just refer to the
documentation of your servlet engine on how to turn on cookies for
session handling.", but i can't find how in my weblogic.

greetings, chris