cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christoph Stocker" <chris.stoc...@gmx.at>
Subject url rewriting
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2002 15:29:49 GMT
hi all!

i use win200, cocoon2.0.2, weblogic6.0sp2

i tried url-rewriting in my action--->

Map sitemapParams = new HashMap();
Request req = ObjectModelHelper.getRequest(objectModel);
Session session = req.getSession();

if (session.isNew()) {
	// data i want to read out in my xsp-site
	session.setAttribute("data", myObject);
	sitemapParams.put("nextpage", "home");
}

as it is given in the documentation

my sitemap looks as following -->

<map:match pattern="startOR">
     <map:act type="ORAction">
       <map:generate src="orneu/{nextpage}.xsp" type="serverpages"/>
       <!--map:generate src="orneu/registrierung1.xsp"
type="serverpages"/-->
       <map:transform src="orneu/xml2html.xsl" type="xslt"/>
       <map:transform type="encodeURL"/>
     </map:act>
     <map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

also i configured my weblogic, not to use cookies --> see
may attached weblogic.xml

but every time, i go a second time in my action, it seems that
the action creates every time a new session and my session-data is lost

i studied the EncodeURLTransformer, but it doesn't helped me (i don't
know how to
in my action use this)

has someone a code-example who to write a cocoon-action with
url-rewriting.
what do i wrong? please help!

greetings, chris