cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ryan Agler" <ryanag...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Changing parameters of request inside Action
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2002 02:59:46 GMT
I am not sure how to alter request parameters, but I do know you can
set/change request attributes.  So, If you had an action with a
statement like request.setAttribute("myAtt","10"), and then you could
call request.getAttribute("myAtt") from subsequent actions or xsp.

-----Original Message-----
From: Antonio Gallardo Rivera [mailto:agallardo@agsoftware.dnsalias.com]

Sent: Sunday, October 06, 2002 8:48 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Changing paramaters of request inside Action

Is posible to change parameters request inside an Action?

I need to set some parameters before insert into the database.

For example:
1-generate a random key
2-Create a timestamp
3-Validate a code numer based on the category of the selected product
after
the user select a product and write a number.

Thanks in advance, :)

Antonio Gallardo