cocoon-users mailing list archives

From kyle koss <kk...@xperient.net>
Subject Repost: error when using svg2png serializer[Please help!!!!]
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 15:26:25 GMT

Yes, I have noticed this also, but the problem is the XML, the SVG is
being made from is dynamic, so the png is being remade quite often.

-----Original Message-----
From: Simeon Walker [mailto:simeon@sbs.bangor.ac.uk]
Sent: October 1, 2002 3:33 AM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: error when using svg2png serializer

I've seen this too. It seems to happen the first time each of my
svg's are accessed. Once they are cached (in Cocoon) further
accesses don't cause the error.

I'm using Tomcat 4.0.4, Cocoon 2.0.4-dev, JDK 1.3

Simeon

kyle koss wrote:
> I keep getting this error from cocoon, whenever I use the svg2png
> serializer. I checked the archives for this, and found a few people
with
> similar errors, but it seems none of them had a reply. The error only
> appears in the logs, and does not seem to cause any problems, but it
is
> a little worrisome, as I would like it to not generate any errors at
all.

> Here is the error:
>
>       ERROR   (2002-09-25) 16:46.34:030   [access] (Unknown-URI)
> Unknown-thread/CocoonServlet: Cocoon servlet threw an Exception while
> trying to close stream.
>
> java.io.IOException: Cannot flush a closed output stream
>
>       at

org.apache.catalina.connector.ResponseStream.flush(ResponseStream.java:2
41)

>       at

org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:1126)

>       at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>
>       at

tionFilterChain.java:247)

>       at

erChain.java:193)

>       at

e.java:243)

>       at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
va:566)

>       at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:4
72)

>       at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>
>       at

e.java:190)

>       at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
va:566)

>       at

org.apache.catalina.valves.CertificatesValve.invoke(CertificatesValve.ja
va:246)

>       at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
va:564)

>       at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:4
72)

>       at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>
>       at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:234
7)

>       at

:180)

>       at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
va:566)

>       at

org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherVa
lve.java:170)

>       at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
va:564)

>       at

:170)

>       at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
va:564)

>       at

org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:468
)

>       at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
va:564)

>       at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:4
72)

>       at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>
>       at

java:174)

>       at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
va:566)

>       at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:4
72)

>       at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>
>       at

org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.process(HttpProcessor.j
ava:1027)

>       at

org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run(HttpProcessor.java:
1125)

--
Simeon Walker,                      email: simeon@sbs.bangor.ac.uk
School of Biological Sciences,      phone: +44 (0)1248 383702