cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Timothy Larson" <Tdlar...@ci.canton.oh.us>
Subject Re: how is the base path determined for <map:handle-errors>?
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2002 15:11:33 GMT
Looking at my last email and my log files, I think my problem is that the context
is not changing when I expect it to.
Could you give me a pointer to documentation on how the context is managed?
Can you explicitly control the context from the sitemap?
Also, how would you get FOP to run in the same context as the current sitmap?
(so it could find external images, etc.)

Thanks,
Tim

>>> vadim.gritsenko@verizon.net 09/17/02 12:14PM >>>
Timothy Larson wrote:

>In Cocoon 2.0.3, how is the base path determined for <map:handle-errors>?
>I'm confused, because in different subsitemaps it either looks for files at the
>same level as the current subsitemap or all the way out at the root sitemap.

It should be current sitemap. Have you tried 2.0.4-dev, does it have
same problem?

Vadim