cocoon-users mailing list archives

From ans...@tnoo.net (Martin Lüthi)
Subject Re: Expiration Attribute in Pipeline & Efficient aggregation
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2002 07:44:50 GMT
Ivelin

Thank you for your hint. Do you mean something like

<map:generate type="xpathdirectory" src="docs/myfiles#/Body">
   <map:parameter name="expires" value="1000000"/>
</map:generate>

This seems not to be cached and the directory listing gets created every
time.

Martin

--
Martin Lüthi                 answer@tnoo.net