cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jesse Reynolds <li...@va.com.au>
Subject Re: Sending a parameter to Xerces (allow java char encodings, eg MacRoman )
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 14:26:43 GMT
At 10:22 -0400 12/9/2002, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>Jesse Reynolds wrote:
>
>>At 0:53 +1000 18/8/2002, Jesse Reynolds wrote:
>>
>>>OK! I've finally gotten this thing working in Cocoon 2.0.3!!!
>>>Thanks for your assistance (and patience) Vadim.
>>

>><snip>
>>
>>I have java-encodings working now for standard xml pages parsed by
>>Cocoon, but alas XSP pages are not working.
>>
>>How can I find out what XML parser is being instantiated for XSP
>>files? I've tried running unzip over all the .jar files in
>>WEB-INF/lib of C2.0.3 but can't find any matches for the classes
>>mentioned in the stacktrace near the error...
>

>See AbstractMarkupLanguage.java, generateCode() method. It
>instantiates XMLReader there. If it is possible, it should better
>use parser from component manager, and then your issue will be
>solved.

Great, thanks Vadim.

When you say "component manager", do you mean excalibur? Or what...?

Thanks

Jesse

--
       Jesse Reynolds - Virtual Artists Pty Ltd - http://www.va.com.au

     Email: jesse (at) va.com.au            > Website Development
     Phone: +61 (0)8 8223 2288              > Web & Email Hosting
       Web: http://jesse.va.com.au          > Streaming Media Hosting