cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jesse Reynolds <li...@va.com.au>
Subject XSP in Cocoon 2.0.3 - which XML Parser is it using?
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2002 22:25:00 GMT
Hi

What XML parser is being used by XSP in Cocoon 2.0.3 ???

If I use the following in a pipeline:

      <map:generate type="serverpages" src="testxsp.xml"/>

Then it's not using the same XML Parser as for a more usual:

      <map:generate src="welcome.xml"/>

And in particular I have edited the source code for JaxpParser.java
to turn on the "allow-java-encodings" feature of Xerces so I can use
such text encodings as MacRoman, which works fine for the simpler
map:generate above, but when I add type="serverpages" it stops
recognising MacRoman, so I can only assume XSP is not using the same
XML parser interface....

How do I fix this?

Thankyou

Jesse

--
       Jesse Reynolds - Virtual Artists Pty Ltd - http://www.va.com.au

     Email: jesse (at) va.com.au            > Website Development
     Phone: +61 (0)8 8223 2288              > Web & Email Hosting
       Web: http://jesse.va.com.au          > Streaming Media Hosting