cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Dmitry Olyenyov" <d...@alb.kz>
Subject RE: Cocoon in multiple webapp
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 13:38:20 GMT
On my machine the "endorsed" directory is "..\bin\", so I put Xalan in
$CATALINA_HOME/bin. You should look at environment property
"java*endorsed*".

--
With best regards, Dmitry

Alejandro Raiczyk <alejandror@technisys.net>
17.09.2002 10:19
Please respond to
cocoon-users@xml.apache.org

"'cocoon-users@xml.apache.org'" <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Cocoon in multiple webapp

Well, I've tried all:
- I put all cocoon jars under $CATALINA_HOME/common/lib
- I added the extra-classpath in the web.xml of my webapps
- I copied the xerces-XXX.jar, xalan-XXX.jar, and the xml-apis.jar to
$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/endorsed
- I deleted the work dir
and I'm getting the same exception as before ...
If someone knows something else, please help !!!
I don´t know what to do. I must install a development server for 20
people, each one having it´s own context and running cocoon 2. The machine
has 256 mb of RAM and if I put all cocoon´s jar in each webapp, the server
will exploid!