cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Tom Shepherd" <tom.sheph...@db.com>
Subject Authentication
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2002 10:56:42 GMT
I am trying to implement a generic authentication structure for  number of Cocoon based applications
whereby any unauthorised user accessing an application will be redirected to a login page
to be authorised before being allowed to continue. The athentication structure being developed
for the next release of Cocoon would be ideal but will arrive too late. Is there a recommended
approach for the current release of Cocoon (we are using Cocoon 2.0.3)?

Regards

Tom

in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.