cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Luca Morandini" <luca.morandi...@tin.it>
Subject RE: Output xsl --- next trap
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2002 18:40:35 GMT
Jessica,

three things:

1) could you please post the output of myfile.xml (in other words, the input of myfile.xsl)
?

2) could you tell me why the output is in Italian ?

3) could you use plain text for messages ?

Best regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant
              lmorandini@ieee.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Jessica Niewint [mailto:j.niewint@kiosco.org]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 5:03 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Output xsl --- next trap

HI it's me again.

With this xml file I get the right chapters for the right sections and the right sections
for the right document.
Only that my output is something like this
document
section A section B
chapter 1 chapter 2
chapter 3

I wanted to generate a document structure like this:
document
section A
chapter 1
chapter 2
section B
chapter 3

I have no idea if my way how to use  the esql -query is wrong or if I have change the xsl
file.

But may some one just give me a hint ...

Thank you in advance ...
J.

I will post again my xml and my xsl file. Sorry for this long posting.

myfile.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsp:page laguage="java" xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp" xmlns:esql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/v2">
        <!-- Get Document -->
        <Document xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="schema.xsd"
xmlns:esql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/v2" xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp">

                <esql:connection>
                        <esql:pool>xmldb</esql:pool>
                        <xsp:logic> String document= "1";</xsp:logic>
                        <esql:execute-query>
                                <esql:query>select * from document where DocID=<xsp:expr>document</xsp:expr>
                                </esql:query>
                                <esql:results>
                                        <esql:row-results>
                                                <DocObj>
                                                        <esql:get-string column="DocObject"/>
                                                </DocObj>
                                                <DocTitle>
                                                        <esql:get-string column="DocTitle"/>
                                                </DocTitle>
                                                <DocVer>
                                                        <esql:get-string column="DocVersion"/>
                                                </DocVer>

<!-- Get Sections-->
                                                <Section>
                                                        <esql:execute-query>
                                                                <esql:query>select *
from section where
SecID=<xsp:expr>section</xsp:expr></esql:query>
                                                                        <esql:results>
                                                                                <esql:row-results>

      <SecTitle>

              <esql:get-string
column="SecTitle"/>

      </SecTitle>

      <SecContent>

              <esql:get-string
column="SecContent"/>

      </SecContent>
<!-- Get Chapter for every selected Section -->

      <Chapter>

              <esql:execute-query>

<esql:query>select * from chapter where ChapID=<xsp:expr>chapter</xsp:expr>
AND Section=<xsp:expr>section</xsp:expr></esql:query>

<esql:results>

<esql:row-results>

<ChapTitle>

<esql:get-string column="ChapTitle"/>