cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: SunRise - Accessing Parameter
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2002 09:38:49 GMT
You can simply nest them:

<map:match pattern="foo-login">
     <map:act type="sunRise-login">
          <map:parameter name="handler" value="foo-handler"/>
          <map:parameter name="parameter_name" value="request:name"/>
          <map:parameter name="parameter_password"
value="request:password"/>

          <map:act type="request">
             <map:parameter name="parameters" value="true"/>

             <map:redirect-to uri="{resource}"/>
         </map:act>
      </map:act>
</map:match>