cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sushil Bhattarai" <sush...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: PHP
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 18:35:50 GMT
<P><BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P><BR>I got phpsrvlt.jar from php.net and built webapp using the build instruction.
Still, while building it says "Classes of optional package PHP are not available. Cocoon builds
without them." Php generator class is not being created in cocoon.jar (org.apache.cocoon.generation)
although I placed the jar in both lib\optional and lib\core. It placed phpsrvlt.jar in web-inf/lib
but didn't generate the class file for php generator !! Has anyone been successful to get
PHP to work in Cocoon ? I'm trying cocoon2.0.2.</P>
<P>Sushil<BR><BR></P>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: "Per Kreipke" <PER@ONCLAVE.COM>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Reply-To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: <COCOON-USERS@XML.APACHE.ORG>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: RE: PHP
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 12:06:58 -0400
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;I thought it was in there already though it requires a little
work to get it
<DIV></DIV>&gt;running:
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/generators/php-generator.html

<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;-----Original Message-----
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Hi
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Has anyone build PHP generator ? I've never build Cocoon from
source and I'm
<DIV></DIV>&gt;kind of scared to do that? Is there anyway I can incorporate
PHP generator
<DIV></DIV>&gt;in cocoon.jar without building it from source? Also are there
any sample for
<DIV></DIV>&gt;PHP in Cocoon
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Sushil
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;

<DIV></DIV>&gt;Please check that your question has not already been answered
in the
<DIV></DIV>&gt;FAQ before posting. <HTTP: index.html faq cocoon xml.apache.org>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To unsubscribe, e-mail: <COCOON-USERS-UNSUBSCRIBE@XML.APACHE.ORG>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;For additional commands, e-mail: <COCOON-USERS-HELP@XML.APACHE.ORG>