cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sushil Bhattarai" <sush...@hotmail.com>
Subject revisiting JSP
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 16:15:33 GMT
sitemap working fine, both generating and reading. However, when I try to use the exact same
samples by putting them in sub-sitemap, it throws out error. I even tried by declaring JSP
generator and reader in subsitemap, hoping that was the problem. Has anyone used JSP in subsitemap
successfully ?? Any suggestions on how I can fix it. I want all my codes in sub-sitemap so
that I don't mess with the main sitemap and my architecture is clean.</P>