cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject RE: JSP Server Page
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2002 07:21:36 GMT
You need jasper-compiler.jar (jasper.jar won't help). And you should use
paths starting with '/' as source for the JSPGenerator and JSPReader, e.g.:

<map:generate type="jsp" src="/jsp/page.jsp" />

--
Konstantin Piroumian

-----Original Message-----
From: Sushil Bhattarai [mailto:sushilb@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 12:24 AM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: JSP Server Page

Hi

I have been unable to run the JSP demo that comes with Cocoon2.0.2. I saw in
the discussion list that jasper.jar needs to be in WEB-INF/lib but that's
not helping either. I'm running Cocoon on Catalina (Tomcat 4.0.1).

Sushil

  _____

Join the world's largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. Click
<http://g.msn.com/1HM1ENUS/c157??PI=44364> Here