cocoon-users mailing list archives

From cumming...@netscape.net (Steven Cummings)
Subject Problem redirecting to an XSP
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2002 22:09:14 GMT
Hello,

I have what *seems* to be a problem redirecting to an XSP after authentication. At first I
was trying out the sunRise components per Matthew's tutorial and it seems to work until my
login component in the pipeline is called, and the authentication pipeline configured in the
handler is called. When this occurs I get a blank page and NO error message. I looked at my
log files and it appears that the login pipeline uses the sunRise config to call my authentication
component, which happens to be an XSP and then it just kind of stops. I don't see any error
messages in the log, and the page returned is blank.

Then I tried the same situation with my own custom authentication components (having NOTHING
to do with sunRise), just my own set of actions and sitemap flow-control. Again, all was fine
and well until a redirect to my authenticate.xsp was made, and a blank page was returned and
no information in the log file. This seems really wierd to me. My XSP does do work, and I
would figure that some exception would be thrown at the very least. Does this problem sound
familiar to anyone? I couldn't find this problem in the mailing list archives. Thanks ahead
of time for any help anyone can provide.

/S

--
Steven Cummings
Columbia, MO