cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Johns...@netscape.net
Subject Re: Using J2EE datasources
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2002 17:02:28 GMT
Also, I'd check out the commons source to see what exactly it's choking on.

JohnsBrn@netscape.net wrote:

>This looks like a Tomcat issue to me at this point. After looking around at some Tomcat
docs, the only two suggestions I have are that you do not have an AuthType specified in your
Resource tag (auth="Container"). I don't know if this is required. Also, did you check to
make sure you updated the name in your ResourceParams entry to add jdbc/. Everything seems
to be working OK on the Cocoon side I think.

>Ugo Cei <u.cei@cbim.it> wrote:
>
>>JohnsBrn@netscape.net wrote:
>>> Are you sure you have a valid datasource in Tomcat? Looks like it's having trouble
creating a connection. I noticed