cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jessica Niewint <j.niew...@kiosco.org>
Subject RE: Output xsl --- next trap
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2002 16:40:28 GMT

>you have a pipeline, do you ? You just have to comment the transformation
>stage and  change the serializer from HTML to XML of that
>pipeline, something like:
>
><map:match name="wildcard" pattern="foo.xml">
>         <map:generate type="serverpages" src="xsp/foo.xsp"/>
><!-- Commented out for debug
>         <map:transform type="xslt" src="bar.xsl"/>
>         <map:serialize type="html"/>
>-->
>         <map:serialize type="xml"/> <!-- XML output for debug -->
></map:match>

Thank you, that you have been so patient ...  this is my xml out:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Document xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="schema.xsd"
xmlns:xspdoc="http://apache.org/cocoon/XSPDoc/v1"
xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"
         <DocObj>dummy content doc 1</DocObj>
         <DocTitle>title document 1</DocTitle>
         <DocVer>10</DocVer>
         <DocAuth>Author1</DocAuth>
         <DocDate>2002-09-19</DocDate>
         <Section>
                 <SecTitle>Section A</SecTitle>
                 <SecContent>Content of section A</SecContent>
                 <Chapter>
                         <ChapTitle>chapter 3</ChapTitle>
                         <ChapContent>content chapter 3</ChapContent>
                         <Paragraph>
                                 <ParaTitle>Paragraph 5</ParaTitle>
                                 <ParaContent>Content of Paragraph
5</ParaContent>
                                 <ParaTitle>Paragraph 4</ParaTitle>
                                 <ParaContent>Content of Paragraph
4</ParaContent>
                         </Paragraph>
                         <ChapTitle>chapter 2</ChapTitle>
                         <ChapContent>content chapter 2</ChapContent>
                         <Paragraph>
                                 <ParaTitle>Paragraph 2</ParaTitle>
                                 <ParaContent>Content of Paragraph
2</ParaContent>
                         </Paragraph>
                         <ChapTitle>chapter 1</ChapTitle>
                         <ChapContent>content chapter 1</ChapContent>
                         <Paragraph>
                                 <ParaTitle>Paragraph 1</ParaTitle>
                                 <ParaContent>Content of Paragraph
1</ParaContent>
                                 <ParaTitle>Paragraph 3</ParaTitle>
                                 <ParaContent>Content of Paragraph
3</ParaContent>
                         </Paragraph>
                 </Chapter>
                 <SecTitle>Section B</SecTitle>
                 <SecContent>Content of section B</SecContent>
                 <Chapter>
                         <ChapTitle>chapter 4</ChapTitle>
                         <ChapContent>content chapter 4</ChapContent>
                         <Paragraph>
                                 <ParaTitle>Paragraph 6</ParaTitle>
                                 <ParaContent>Content of Paragraph
6</ParaContent>
                         </Paragraph>
                         <ChapTitle>chapter 5</ChapTitle>
                         <ChapContent>content chapter 5</ChapContent>
                         <Paragraph>
                                 <ParaTitle>Paragraph 7</ParaTitle>
                                 <ParaContent>Content of Paragraph 7
</ParaContent>