cocoon-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Alan Hodgkinson <a...@softxs.ch>
Subject Problem with homemade logicsheet
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2002 13:25:22 GMT

Dear All,

I'm trying to implement and integrate my own logic sheet and
am having trouble deploying it. I suspect that the problem
is related to the href that defines the buildit-logicsheet
in cocoon.xconf.

When I call the XSP page that causes the error I get the
following stacktrace:

  org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Could not transform 
  jndi:/localhost/tc/logicsheets/lop.xsl:
  org.apache.avalon.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException: 
  Exception in creating Transform Handler

[More extracts from the files involved are at the end of this
message]

>From cocoon.xconf: Where I suspect there's a problem.

  <target-language name="java">
    <!-- Defines the XSP Core logicsheet for the Java language -->
    <parameter name="core-logicsheet" ...[snip]...

    <builtin-logicsheet>
      <parameter name="prefix" value="lop"/>
      <parameter name="uri"
value="http://softxs.ch/cocoon/logicalOutput"/>
      <parameter name="href" value="context://logicsheets/lop.xsl"/>
    </builtin-logicsheet>
    ...

I've also tried this with 'file://logicsheets/lop.xsl', with the 
lop.xsp in the root directory of the application (and without the 
logicsheets directory name) and a number of other variants. Nothing 
seems to change the error message.

In particular I renamed lop.xsl to bozo.xsl and still got the 
same error, which leads me to suspect that Cocoon isn't even able 
to find my logicsheet, lop.xsl.

I've exhausted all the tips from similar problems that I found in 
the mail archives. 

Perhaps one of you gurus could help.

My environment is:
- CVS head (as of 11-Sep-2002)
- Toomcat 4.0.1
- JDK 1.3.0rc1-b17.

Many thanks in advance and best wishes,

Alan.


Relevant file extracts follow:
------------------------------

The xsp page: lop-select.xsp

  <xsp:page
    language="java"
    xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"
    xmlns:esql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/v2"
    xmlns:lop="http://softxs.ch/cocoon/logicalOutput"
  >
  <select>
    <lop:db-option-list
        connection="timetracker"
        table="Projects"
        value-field="projectId"
        text-field="name"/>
  </select>
  </xsp:page>

The logicsheet: lop.xsl

  <!-- $Id$ -->
  <xsp:styesheet version="1.0"
    xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"
    xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"
    xmlns:esql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/v2"
    xmlns:lop="http://softxs.ch/cocoon/logicalOutput">
 
  <!-- Copy everything that doesn't get matched below -->

  <xsl:template match="@*|node()">
    <xsl:copy>
      <xsl:apply-templates select="@*|node()"/>
    </xsl:copy>
  </xsl:template>

  <!-- 
    Insert lame content, to test deployment and
    eliminate possible logicsheet XSLT errors
   -->

  <xsl:template match="lop:db-option-list">
    <got-it/>
  </xsl:template>
  
  </xsl:stylesheet>


>From sitemap.xmsp: The request used to test is: 'select-lop.html'

  <map:match pattern="*-select.html">
    <map:generate type="serverpages" src="xsp/{1}-select.xsp"/>
    <map:serialize type="xml"/>
  </map:match>

--end--

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Please check that your question  has not already been answered in the
FAQ before posting.     <http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faq/index.html>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:     <cocoon-users-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org>
For additional commands, e-mail:   <cocoon-users-help@xml.apache.org>


Mime
View raw message