cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: Using J2EE datasources
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2002 16:38:24 GMT
Ugo Cei wrote:
> I am trying to use a J2EE datasource, but am having troubles.

Update: I have deduced that the datasource name in Tomcat must be
prefixed by "jdbc/". Somehow I thought this was implicit. I have thus
made progress, but now I get this:

Original exception : org.apache.commons.dbcp.DbcpException:
java.sql.SQLException: invalid arguments in call
at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.DriverConnectionFactory.createConnection(DriverConnectionFactory.java:85)
at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolableConnectionFactory.makeObject(PoolableConnectionFactory.java:184)
at org.apache.commons.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool.borrowObject(Unknown
Source)
at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.AbandonedObjectPool.borrowObject(AbandonedObjectPool.java:117)
at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolingDataSource.getConnection(PoolingDataSource.java:110)
at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.getConnection(BasicDataSource.java:312)
at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.datasource.J2eeDataSource.getConnection(J2eeDataSource.java:124)

What call is it talking about?

	Ugo

Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail: u.cei@cbim.it