cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Werner Guttmann <Werner.Guttm...@morganstanley.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.0.3 and CastorTransformer
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2002 13:33:11 GMT
Thanks, Vadim, for pointing this out. I just changed this back to be in line
with the CASTOR_URI declaration in CastorTransformer.java, i.e. use a
namespace declaration of

xmlns:castor="http://castor.exolab.org/cocoontransfomer"

in my page. Though now I am facing the same problem as in my original email,
iow I am still getting a NPE. Any idea why ?

Werner