cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Gabor Bartha <gabor.bar...@mailbox.hu>
Subject forms
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2002 08:24:08 GMT
Hi,

I'm new in xml, xsl, ... I try to understand how to make forms with
post/get methods, ... but I begin to implicate the solutions.

1. I can make an xml, and an xsl (for the xml) to make a html form and
post it to the other html. In this case I have to insert the
<map:parameter name="use-request-parameters" value="true"/> row in the
sitemap, then I can access to the posted parameter from another xsl.
This is clear.

2. There are actions. As I read I can use actions to post, obtain posted
parameters, ... When have I use actions? eg for databeses

3. There is the request 2.0 logicsheet (xmlns:xsp-request="...")

Can anybody explain the differences between these methods, and when can
they be user and for what?

many thanks,
Gabor