cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Martin Schimak <cocoon-us...@schimak.at>
Subject [Fwd: Re: XSP Indentation and Whitespace]
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:46:48 GMT
Hi Antonio,
thanks for your answer,
but unfortunately the replacement of <xsl:element name="option"> with "option" changed
nothing. When
you avoid the whitespace within the original xml (like you did with the <xsp:attribute/>
part) then
you do not get the whitespace in the output, but this leads me to illegible xml after a while.

Thx,
Martin.