cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lajos Moczar <lm...@galatea.com>
Subject How do SOAP services work in 2.1?
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2002 14:42:29 GMT
Quick question - I've tested out the hello.service example (in the
samples/hello-world subproject from 2.1) from my SOAP client, and
received back the expected XML content in the SOAP response. Then I
created my own 'service', by simply having my own pipeline spit out XML.
My question is: how does Cocoon know to encapsulate the response in
SOAP? I've searched the source code and can't see where the logic is.

Any clues appreciated.

Regards,

Lajos
--