cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: XSP Redirect in Cocoon 2
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2002 13:11:01 GMT
Michael Edge wrote:

>Thanks Litrik, I have written my action and it works 95%. I have one small, simple problem.
My sitemap entry is below, and below that is an abbreviated version of my XSP. The XSP constructs
a URL dynamically and needs to pass this back to the XSP. How do I do this? It works fine
if the <xsp-action:set-result name="report-url" value="{url}"/> has a hardcoded URL
in the value attribute, but I need to pass in a variable. If I can get this to work, it will
be 100%

<xsp-action:set-result name="report-url">
  <xsp-action:param name="value"><xsp:logic>"construct"  +
"url"</xsp:logic></xsp-action:param>
</xsp-action:set-result>

Vadim