cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "u15603" <u15...@hs-harz.de>
Subject Re: Nullpointer Exception - SessionTransformer
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 10:11:31 GMT
Hello,

on the way to find an other way solving my problem, I think I found the
cause!  If I call an other pipeline in the source of the default
generator and transform the out coming  xml with the SessionTransform
cocoon throws a NullPointerException (see my first posting)!

Could somebody help me? Or maybe explain me why the exception is thrown?!

Thx Dirk

<map:match pattern="mobiharzauth-**">
 <map:act type="auth-protect">
  <map:parameter name="handler" value="mobiharzhandler"/>

  <map:match pattern="mobiharzauth-portal-*">
   <map:generate src="cocoon:/mobiharzauth-loggedIn"/>
   <map:transform type="session"/>
   <map:serialize/>
  </map:match>

  <map:match pattern="mobiharzauth-loggedIn">
   <map:generate src="portal/resources/auth/login.xml"/>
   <map:serialize/>
  </map:match>

<map:act>
</map:match>