cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alejandro Raiczyk <alejand...@technisys.net>
Subject RE: Cocoon in multiple webapps
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2002 20:14:14 GMT
Ryan, did u put all jars in the cocoon/WEB-INF/lib dir in the
extra-classpath of each app ?

Thanks.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Ryan Agler [mailto:ryanagler@hotmail.com]
Enviado el: Lunes, 16 de Septiembre de 2002 04:06 p.m.
Para: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Asunto: RE: Cocoon in multiple webapps

I wondered the same thing - I was able to get this to work by putting
all the cocoon jars in common/lib and, in each of my cocoon webapps,
specifying the absolute path to each of those jars in the <param-value>
section of <param-name>extra-classpath</param-name> in each web.xml
file.

Question for everyone else:  does specifying the jars in
"extra-classpath" give you the memory-saving benefit that comes with
putting your jars in common/lib for use by multiple cocoon webapps??