cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <pw...@blackbearsolutions.com>
Subject XMLForm Wizard and Data Access
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2002 19:25:58 GMT
I am trying to create a web application with the XMLForm wizard.
I have one major problem though.

-- I am having trouble loading data into the jbean from a database
(imagine a screen to ident a user and then a screen to modify account
data).  As far as I can tell I would have to do the data access in the
Action.  I would really like to be able to use other cocoon data
functionality to do this.

-- Is there any chance that there will be an example using the personnel
tables in the near future?  This would be extremely helpful