cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "conrad.dcruz@netswirl.com" <conrad.dc...@netswirl.com>
Subject Re: TOMCAT + COCOON
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2002 19:38:39 GMT
Mauro,

The Cocoon logs are always in the cocoon/WEB-INF/logs/ folder

Look in the Tomcat4.x -> logs folder at the localhost_log* file for
today.  Check the end of the logs for any reference DEBUG messages
pertaining to Cocoon.  There should be some messages from the webapploader
showing if the cocoon gets deployed ... like the ones shown below:

2002-09-16 14:24:35 StandardHost[localhost]: Installing web application at
context path /cocoon from URL file:C:\Program Files\Tomcat40\webapps\cocoon

2002-09-16 14:24:35 WebappLoader[/cocoon]: Deploying class repositories to
work directory C:\Program Files\Tomcat40\work\Standalone\localhost\cocoon

Conrad

http://mail2web.com/ .