cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Gabriele Domenichini <gabrid...@fastmail.fm>
Subject C2 2.0.3 docbook pdf transformation problem
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2002 06:12:24 GMT
Please tell me if I'm wrong but I think there is something wrong in cocoon
transformation with Norman Walsh Docbook Stylesheet.
I have tried wiith xalan and it transform perfectly from the commandline but
When you use the actual version in cocoon it produces wrong xmlfo (it doesn't
even close the markup!).
I have tried with Saxon and it produces the pdf but without the title of the
sect1 (sect1/title).
I have done many experiments one of which is to turn incremental processing
off and it doesn't seem to help.
Has somebody the same problem?
I begin to think that is a matter of cocoon version.
OS: windows NT 4.0 SP5
Tomcat: 4.0.4
cocoon 2.0.3
Xalan 2.4.0 | saxon 6.5.2