cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo Rivera <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: [C2.1-CVS] Problem using 2 pipelines
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 07:17:59 GMT
Many thanks!

Its a nice workaround. But what about to built the final logicsheet? many
people will use it. I am trying to do that. I am sure you will welcome it.

BTW, why is the XSL transform support first than the XSP? I feel like I am
doing this in the wrong way, like I need to prefer XSL tranform over XSP. I
saw that many people in thi maillist prefer make XSLT tranforms and few
people use XSP. Why?

Antonio Gallardo