cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo Rivera <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: Umlauts in cocoon 2.0.2
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2002 15:15:35 GMT
Take it easy, baby! We are trying to help not to fight ;)

Do you read my post about how is the file really stored in the hard disk? Are
you sure that your XML, XSP, XSL files are stored in your required format?

I told you that because when I started with Cocoon. I had the same problem.

What plataform are you using?

Antonio Gallardo.