cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David LAGARDERE <dlagard...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Cocoon 2.0 and Content Aggregator Cacheability Troubles
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 09:38:17 GMT
Hi.
I'm using an aggregator within my sitemap which is
aggregating pipelines. So, "cocoon:/" protocol is
used.
All my parts taken one by one, are cacheable
generators that produce XML events once when I request
them and they are then stored in the cache (my
CacheValidity always return true). Unfortunatly, once
everything is merged into the aggregator, the content
is regenerated, I mean, the cached file is created
each time, even if the PCK key remains the same and
parts files are still unchanged. This is a big problem
for me !

Does anybody have an idea ?

Thanks in advance.

David LAGARDERE