cocoon-users mailing list archives

From pw...@blackbearsolutions.com
Subject Re: XMLForm Wizard and Data Access
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 14:45:04 GMT
Thanks, should have seen that myself.  One other question,  I was watching
another thread which was about getting values into the XMLForm model from
another pipeline.  The result seemed to be to send in the parameter as
/itemID=23.  Do you have to access this value in the action?  If so, what
would be the way to access these parameters?