cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Manish Shah <man...@catylist.com>
Subject NoSuchMethodException
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2002 15:31:04 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to use the evaluate() function in cocoon 2.0, which is a
saxon extension, but I get the following exception:

Error: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: For extension function, could
not find method java.lang.String.evaluate([ExpressionContext,] ).;
SystemID:
file:/home/manish/cvs/ccimnet/app/src/web/console/profilers/agent/xsl/../../common/xsl/textfield.xsl;
Line#: 46; Column#: -1

This used to work in cocoon 1.0. I am sure the latest saxon.jar file is
in my classpath. Any idea what else it could be?

Also: Ilya, thanks for the nullpointerexception suggestion. Turns out it
turns a nullpointerexception whenever there's any problem with the XSL
syntax.

Manish