cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Barbara Post" <bab...@ifrance.com>
Subject Re: c2.1 and xml:db [was :Re: session context in 2.1 ?]
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 09:36:45 GMT
> I'm not that Xindice/Tamino expert, but does Tamino support the xmldb
> interface?
> I think no. You can access Tamino directly via the http protocol.
>
> HTH
> Carsten

Someone here (I work in Software AG France) has developped an API that
allows to use cocoon's xml db capabilities to use Tamino xml database and
this worked fine under c2.0.3.

I will post again when I have succeeded in making xindice and cocoon work
together, and only if I get a cocoon bug I can't get rid of...

Barbara