cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "fxp" <fxp.cocoon-u...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: Xindice inside Xsp
Date Sat, 07 Sep 2002 14:45:00 GMT
Thanks,
but I really need to make xpath queries against my documents, and I thought
Xindice was the key (it works fine). But if I can't  produce html pages from
it within cocoon, it's useless.
    Exist seems to be ready for cocoon's users who don't know much about
Java,(or haven't got time to invest much in it)
    (I've found th Exist xmldb.xsl (in the source), and its documentation.
http://www.pm.tu-chemnitz.de:8080/cocoon/documents/apidocs/org/apache/cocoon
/components/source/XMLDBSource.html
 I suppose it'll be a long job to apply it to xindice, even if the
logicsheet is said to work with other xml db Api compliant database)
 I'll shift to exist.

Thanks a lot for your Help.