cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Barbara Post" <bab...@ifrance.com>
Subject troubles with emailing and cocoon's caching ?
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 12:21:10 GMT
Hello,

I have a page : html form, which some values are hidden, some other to be
filled by user. Then submitting the form sends an email (action)

When the browser displays the page from its cache (because I hit "back"),
instead of cocoon's regeneration I get duplicate values in the submitted
fields... either hidden or to fill. So duplicate "to" fields or attachment
names... so sitemap parameters are strangely managed ?

I use last week's CVS cocoon and IE 5.5. Tomcat 4.0.4.

Any idea how I can solve it ?

Thanks, have a nice day,

Barbara