cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Paul Pattison" <p...@76design.com>
Subject RE: send mail with attachment
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 21:26:09 GMT
Hi Barbara,

I finally got this to work just yesterday.  I think I did it in a pretty
ugly way, but it works.  I changed the sendmail logicsheet so that it uses a
URLDataSource instead of a FileDataSource for the attachment and then I gave
it a hardcoded URL (ie http://localhost/whatever.pdf).  I know this is not
the best way of doing it, but I needed something to work quickly.  I never
did the get the 'cocoon://' way of doing it to work, but I didn't have a lot
of time to play with it.  I'll email you a copy so that you can see what I
did.

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Barbara Post [mailto:babs33@ifrance.com]
Sent: 03 September 2002 08:15
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: send mail with attachment

Hi Themba Mbatha and Paul Pattison, please can you give me hints about the
action I write to send email with attachments, since the attachment should
be produced by cocoon itself... (a cocoon:// pipeline for example). How can
I do this ?

Thanks a lot to any other replier ;-)

Barbara, C2.0.3.

Reference :