cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Barbara Post" <bab...@ifrance.com>
Subject Tomcat's automatic reload of classes and Cocoon
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2002 09:23:09 GMT
It works fine if I compile my classes with JBuilder and Tomcat running, but
it says "Cocoon was not initialized" if I build my webapp with JBuilder and
Tomcat running : i.e : JBuilder copies all the jars to WEB-INF/lib again,
instead of only the classes to WEB-INF/classes.
So Tomcat messes up with so many changed jars to reload at once and has
problems with their order.

Tomcat 4.0.4 with reloadable="true" for my webapp.
Cocoon 2.1 from several days ago CVS.
JBuilder 6 Enterprise.
JDK 1.3.1.
Win NT4.

Just my 2 cents, someone may forward to Tomcat users mailing-list...

Babs