cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jan Bromberger" <vin...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: No SesionManager provided for Seleector?
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 14:04:52 GMT

> This should work, you can get a SessionManager from the
> ComponentManager.
>
> What/how do you exactly try?

public void compose(final ComponentManager componentManager) throws
ComponentException {
    this.componentManager = componentManager;
    this.sessionManager = (SessionManager)
componentManager.lookup(SessionManager.ROLE);
}

The stacktrace says:
org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: Could not find
component
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager.lookup(Excal
iburComponentManager.java:367)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager.lookup(CocoonComponentMa
nager.java:227)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory$ComponentManag
erProxy.lookup DefaultComponentFactory.java:314)

Cheers,
Jan

SessionManager