cocoon-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Ivelin Ivanov" <ive...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Q] Cocoon 2.1 on JBoss+Tomcat
Date Sat, 28 Sep 2002 20:52:58 GMT

Another advancement.

The cocoon.war build for JDK 1.4 from C2.1 HEAD, works great with
JBoss-2.4.9_Tomcat-4.0.4 after following the instructions on the Cocoon
Install page for c2.0.3.

JBoss 3.0 is still a challenge.



----- Original Message -----
From: "Ivelin Ivanov" <ivelin@apache.org>
To: <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2002 9:56 AM
Subject: [Q] Cocoon 2.1 on JBoss+Tomcat


>
> I have tried to run the latest C2.1 with JBoss + Tomcat.
> I get the same error with both JBoss 3.0 + Tomcat 4.0.4 and JBoss 2.4.9 +
> Tomcat 4.0.4
>
> It appears like a JNDI misconfiguration.
>
> Has someone done it before, that can give me a clue?
>
> I would like to get this working and add a section on the "Installation"
> page.
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Cocoon 2 - Internal server error
>
> type fatal
> message Failed to load sitemap from
>
file:/C:/devtools/jboss-3.0.2_tomcat-4.0.4/bin/jndi:/localhost/cocoon/sitema
> p.xmap
> description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to load sitemap
> from
>
file:/C:/devtools/jboss-3.0.2_tomcat-4.0.4/bin/jndi:/localhost/cocoon/sitema
> p.xmap: org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: Resource not found.:
> org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException: Resource not found
>
file:/C:/devtools/jboss-3.0.2_tomcat-4.0.4/bin/jndi:/localhost/cocoon/sitema
> p.xmap
> sender org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
> source Cocoon servlet
> request-uri
> /cocoon/
> path-info
>
> stack-trace
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to load sitemap from
>
file:/C:/devtools/jboss-3.0.2_tomcat-4.0.4/bin/jndi:/localhost/cocoon/sitema
> p.xmap: org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: Resource not found.:
> org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException: Resource not found
>
file:/C:/devtools/jboss-3.0.2_tomcat-4.0.4/bin/jndi:/localhost/cocoon/sitema
> p.xmap
>  at
>
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.DefaultTreeBuilder.build(DefaultT
> reeBuilder.java:393)
>  at
>
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.setupRootNode(TreeP
> rocessor.java:401)
>  at
>
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcess
> or.java:320)
>  at
>
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcess
> or.java:308)
>  at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:595)
>
>
>
> -=Ivelin=-
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> Please check that your question  has not already been answered in the
> FAQ before posting.     <http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faq/index.html>
>
> To unsubscribe, e-mail:     <cocoon-users-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org>
> For additional commands, e-mail:   <cocoon-users-help@xml.apache.org>
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
Please check that your question  has not already been answered in the
FAQ before posting.     <http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faq/index.html>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:     <cocoon-users-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org>
For additional commands, e-mail:   <cocoon-users-help@xml.apache.org>


Mime
View raw message