cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ganael LAPLANCHE" <glaplan...@jouve.fr>
Subject Re: XSL troubles
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2002 10:02:42 GMT
Hi Barbara !

Here is a zip file containing all the xsl files (based on the TEI dtd).
The main one (the on I use) is called "teihtml.xsl"... If you can help me...

Thank you very much,

Ganaël.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Barbara Post" <babs33@ifrance.com>
To: <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 11:53 AM
Subject: Re: XSL troubles

Please provide your xsl code...
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ganael LAPLANCHE" <glaplanche@jouve.fr>
To: <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 11:52 AM
Subject: XSL troubles

Hi !

I'm new to cocoon. I'm trying to use an xsl page to allow users to view
the xml one...

I modified the sitemap to use the dynamic-page2html.xsl. It works. But
when I try to use another xsl page, I get this error :

type fatal

message org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid processing instruction name
(saxon:warning)

description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Could not read
resource
file:/var/tomcat4/webapps/cocoon/docs/test/indexedData/UMLV-2002-000001/UMLV
-2002-000001-XML.xml: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid processing instruction name
(saxon:warning)

source Cocoon servlet

I don't understand what is invalid ? Could someone help me ?

Thank you very much,

Ganaël.