cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "u13209" <u13...@hs-harz.de>
Subject Bug in XMLFormTransformer??????
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2002 12:25:50 GMT
Hello cocooners,

we use the latest Version of cocoon 2.1-dev.
We have still a little Problem in our XMLForms
during using the dynamic <SelectOne/>.

    <xf:selectOne ref="/attribute/to">
      <xf:caption>Nach:</xf:caption>
      <xf:itemset nodeset="/model/ourCollection">
        <xf:caption ref="./name"/>
        <xf:value ref="./id"/>
      </xf:itemset>
    </xf:selectOne>

We want fill our Select with Data from the Objects
contained in /model/ourCollection. The Problem is, that
the ref="/attribute/to" is null at the first time.
In this case the result contains a empty select list.
We can't initialize "/attribute/to", because it is a unknown
value and a attribute in a hashmap.

It seems to be still a bug in the transformer, because it
have to handle a null selected-value.

the generated select contains the right count of items, but
they are filled with the following content:

 <xf:selectOne ref="/attribute/to">
    <xf:value />
    <xf:caption>To:</xf:caption>
    <xf:item ref="/model/ourCollection[32]" />
    <xf:item ref="/model/ourCollection[29]" />
    <xf:item ref="/model/ourCollection[28]" />
    <xf:item ref="/model/ourCollection[27]" />
    <xf:item ref="/model/ourCollection[14]" />
   </xf:selectOne>

  P.S. Thank you Ivelin for your new Version, the selectOne/Many
  is working fine ( only in this special case ;-)