cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Johannes Wechsler" <johannes.wechsler.exter...@mchp.siemens.de>
Subject java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: interface TestClasses2.IScriptservice is not visible from class loader
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2002 13:43:57 GMT
Hi,

I want to use a webservice to start a Phython script, but always get the
following exception:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: interface TestClasses2.IScriptservice is
not visible from class loader
(...)
at TestClasses2.TestAction.notifyActionItem(TestAction.java:1301)

The Interface "IScriptService" is in the same directory and package as the
class TestAction out of which I call the webservice. That's definitly not
the problem. The exception in the method notifyActionItem() occurs only if I
call the method out of a cocoon action. If I call the method out of the
main() method of the class TestAction, everything works properly and the
Python script is performed.

This is the code of the method notifyActionItem(). The exception occurs in
the line that starts with "IScriptService...":
      try
     {
         IScriptservice myScriptService = ScriptserviceHelper.bind();
         myScriptService.fire("c:\\ActionItemSystem\\newActionItem.py",
null);
      }
      catch(Exception e)
      { e.printStackTrace();}

Can anyone help me? I don't know what's the cause for my problem.

Regards,
Johannes